Travel Insurance FAQs
- The policy says that in case of medical emergency I am supposed to call the claims assistance centre. What if I don’t get a chance to do that – will I still be covered?
- Why do I need travel insurance?
- Can I purchase family coverage for only one parent and a child?
- Will you extend coverage automatically if my car breaks down while travelling out of province?
- Am I covered if I participate in any sports during my trip?
- Would I be covered for planned treatments, surgery or any medical procedures during an out of province trip?
- My child is travelling but NOT with me. Do I need to buy separate coverage for him or her?
- My child is travelling with me. Do I need to buy separate coverage for him or her?
- 2 of 2
Travel Insurance topics