- Does my travel insurance cover COVID-19?
- What if I’m using my vehicle to pick up food for my neighbours? Will this be a problem for my Auto coverage?
- Is there coverage in my Home Policy for Learning Pods?
- I’m new to the concept of working from home. If I’m working from home as instructed by my employer, should I have any concerns with my property insurance?
- Am I covered if I am still using my vehicle for deliveries?
- If I have complications due to the COVID-19 vaccine during my trip, will expenses related to the complications be covered?
- How is my coverage affected if a travel advisory of avoid non-essential travel or avoid all travel due to COVID-19 is issued while I’m away?
- Do I need a certain vaccination status to access coverage for COVID-19 medical emergencies?
- Will my travel insurance cover a trip cancellation or interruption if my vaccination, or proof of vaccination, does not meet entry requirements of my destination?
- How is my coverage affected if a travel advisory of avoid non-essential travel or avoid all travel due to COVID-19 is issued before I leave?
- 1 of 2
Customer Service topics