- Can I refuse to have my credit score checked?
- Will my premium change if my credit score increases or decreases over the duration of my policy term?
- Can a low credit score negatively impact my insurance rate now or in the future?
- I have a joint policy with my family member; friend; spouse etc. If one of us has good credit and the other has bad credit, which score will you use?
- How often do you check my credit score?
- I’ve heard that credit inquiries can negatively impact my credit rating and lower my credit score. Will your inquiries hurt my credit score?
- How does Unifund determine if I have a high or low credit score? How would I find that out?
- Will pulling my credit score give you access to all of my credit information?
- How do I know my information is safe?
Customer Service topics