- What should I do if I get into an accident and need to file a claim?
- Will my travel insurance cover the additional expenses if I must quarantine at destination, or if I am refused boarding on a common carrier or refused entry to my destination or re-entry into my province or territory of residence due to a positive or late COVID-19 test result?
- Does my travel insurance cover the cost of a COVID-19 test required for travel?
- If I am experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 prior to my departure, will I be covered for a medical emergency?
- When I return to Canada what will I need to do?
- Where can I go to find out about travel restrictions within Canada?
- Where can I go to find information on Canadian government issued travel advisories?
- 2 of 2
Customer Service topics