- What should I do if I get into an accident and need to file a claim?
- Am I covered if I am still using my vehicle for deliveries?
- Is there coverage in my Home Policy for Learning Pods?
- Does my policy provide coverage for the costs related to the new requirements to quarantine due to COVID-19 when I return to Canada?
- Is my coverage impacted by the recent announcements regarding international travel?
- The Government of Canada is requiring that Canadians re-entering the country must provide a COVID-19 negative test result 72 hours prior. Am I covered for any expenses related to the test?
- If I receive the COVID-19 vaccine prior to departure, but incur complications due to the vaccination during my trip, will emergency medical expenses related to the complications be covered?
- If I choose to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at my trip destination, will the costs of the vaccination and/or any complications arising from it be covered?
- 2 of 2
Customer Service topics