What customer assistance has been provided since the beginning of COVID-19?
To support customers the following assistance has been offered to Unifund home and car insurance customers:
- All car insurance customers with an active policy on May 22nd automatically received a rebate of 10% of their car insurance premium for the months of April, May and June 2020. The rebate had no impact on coverage, and no action was required by you.
- Reductions in premiums for customers who are driving or commuting less because circumstances have changed due to the pandemic. Please note: customers must notify us once they begin commuting again in order to maintain your coverage.
- Extended coverage to customers who temporarily used their vehicle for delivery services until Sept 30, 2020. Customers who continue to temporarily use their vehicle for delivery services after September 30, 2020 must contact us to ensure their insurance coverage is appropriate.
- NSF fees were waived until Sept 30, 2020.
- Customers who are required by their employer to work from home due to the current situation with COVID-19 can rest assured that the property coverage they already have in place will not be impacted.
To learn more feel free to reach out and chat with one of our agents.
Did that answer your question?
Customer Service topics