• Access your auto policy documents
Customer Help & Support
What information should I collect if I have a car accident?
Once everyone is safe, you'll need to write down some basic information.
- Driver's licence numbers
- Address and phone number for other driver(s)
- Car license plate number(s), including year and province
- Make, model, year of all vehicles
- Name and address of vehicle owner(s)
- Other owner/driver's insurance company and policy number
- Your speed
- Other driver's speed (for each vehicle)
- Weather conditions
- Road conditions
- Number of passengers in each vehicle
- Damage to vehicles
Service Specialists are available 24/7 at 1-800-804-0087 to help with your claim.
Did that answer your question?