I’ve been in a car accident. Do I need to go to a Collision Reporting Centre?

In Ontario, you are required to go to a Collision Reporting Centre if you're involved in a car accident that has caused more than $2000 worth of damage.

The accident must be reported within 24 hours and in the city that the accident occurred.

To find your nearest Collision Reporting Centre.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).