Customer Help & Support

I’ve been injured in a car accident. What should I do?

Being injured in an accident can be a frightening experience. If you, a family member, or someone in your vehicle is injured in an accident, remain calm and remember the following:

  • Contact the police - a police report is required for all accidents involving injuries.
  • Report your claim to Johnson. An Accident Benefits Adjuster will be in touch within 24 hours.
  • The initial call with your accident benefits adjuster can take up to 25 minutes. You will be asked to recall the details of the accident and to describe your injuries.
  • Your Accident Benefits Adjuster will review and explain all the coverages you may be entitled to, based on your policy.
  • You will be sent some forms to complete to apply for Accident Benefits coverage. Your adjuster can assist you with completing these forms if you have any question or are unsure about the process.

Did that answer your question?

More FAQs

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).