Customer Help & Support

Who will be involved in my home insurance claim?

  • Claims Adjuster - They investigate your claim, will facilitate the emergency and repair process, confirm coverage under your policy and settle your claim. There may also be a Field Adjuster assigned to your claim and they will attend your home to scope your loss and review the process with you.

  • Broker or Service Specialist - They know you and your policy and can answer your questions around coverage, the impact of claims on your policy and provide direction for your claim.

  • Contactor - The contractor provides emergency restoration to your property and contents, and an estimate for repairs. The contractor is assigned to you at the request of your adjuster, however, any work must be authorized by you.

  • Independent Adjuster - The role of the Independent Adjuster is to investigate the loss, help facilitate the repair process, and make recommendations to Johnson for settlement.

Did that answer your question?

More FAQs

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).