Does my home insurance provide enough coverage on all my home's contents?

Generally a home policy will provide coverage that covers most peoples' contents, but there are certain exclusions.

High-value items may need special attention. However, if you have special high-value items (like jewellery, furs, artwork, coin collections, bicycles), you may want to purchase additional optional coverage for those items. You should consider doing an inventory of what you own. It will help establish if you have adequate limits and would be a useful record at the time of a loss. It will also help identify if you should purchase additional limits or optional covers.

Your Specialist can help you make sure you are covered.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).