Do I need to insure my valuables separately?

Your home policy will cover the personal items in your home (subject to limits) which can include your furniture and appliances, clothing, electronics, cameras, etc.

Although specialty items (such as jewelry, furs, artwork, coin collections, bicycles, etc.) are included in your personal property, they are often subject to specific limits.

When higher limits are required for specialty items, you can purchase optional riders to enhance coverage.

Please connect with us to ensure that you have adequate coverage to protect you and your valuables

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).