Do I need to insure my cottage or cabin separately?

If you own a seasonal dwelling such as a cottage or cabin, or a seasonal condominium, you will need to purchase a policy similar to buying insurance for your home.

Coverage offered on seasonal dwellings is usually more limited than that offered to primary residences. When calculating the coverage you need, you will want to include your personal property as well as outbuildings, fences and other structures. 

Available coverage depends on whether you use it year round or seasonally.

Please connect with us to ensure that you have adequate coverage to protect you and your family.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).