Customer Help & Support
Auto Insurance FAQs
- Does my auto insurance provide any coverage when I drive someone else's car?
- Is my car covered if someone else is driving it?
- What does All Perils coverage provide me?
- What does Direct-Compensation-Property Damage (DC-PD) in Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick provide me?
- Why is Third Party Liability so important?
- What does Specified Perils coverage provide me?
- Does my auto insurance provide any coverage when I rent a car?
- What happens if my vehicle is damaged in an accident, but I don't have Collision coverage?
- What are Accident Benefits?
- Will my auto insurance policy cover me if I use my vehicle for carrying passengers for payment, such as Uber drivers?
Can't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help! Use the form below to submit your quesiton.
You can also contact our support team at 1.844.568.2049