• Access your auto policy documents
Customer Help & Support
What do I do in the event of damage to my home?
It's important to keep calm, and if it is safe to do so, take immediate action to try and minimize any further damage:
- If you experience water damage, cut off the water supply and move all belongings and damaged items to a safe, dry place.
- If there's a fire, call the fire department immediately.
- In the event of theft or burglary, call your local police as soon as possible.
If you require immediate assistance, just call 1.800.804.0087. Our claims department is available 24/7.
You can also submit your claim online through our secure Claims PointTM portal.
Before starting a claim, we recommend you:
- Take as many pictures as possible
- Take immediate steps to try and minimize any further damage
- Do not dispose of any damaged goods
Remember, we do not expect you to do anything that is unsafe or puts you or your loved ones at risk.
Did that answer your question?