• Access your auto policy documents
Customer Help & Support
COVID-19 is causing me to struggle financially – what can I do?
We understand that many are struggling financially right now during the COVID-19 pandemic. We want to help support you at this time. The following assistance is being offered to Unifund home and car insurance customers during the Covid-19 crisis:
- All car insurance customers with an active policy on May 22nd will automatically receive a rebate of 10% of their car insurance premium for the months of April, May and June 2020. The rebate will have no impact on your coverage, and no action is required by you.
- Reductions in premiums for customers who are driving or commuting less because circumstances have changed due to the pandemic. The fastest and most convenient way to request the change is by completing our online form. Please note: you must notify us once you begin commuting again in order to maintain your coverage.
- Flexible payment options, for customers who are struggling financially
- Extended coverage to customers who are temporarily using their vehicle for delivery services
- As of April 5, we have waived NSF fees. Please note that financial institutions may still charge a separate fee for NSF
- Customers who are required by their employer to work from home due to the current situation with COVID-19 can rest assured that the property coverage they already have in place will not be impacted.
To learn more about any of the options listed above, feel free to reach out and chat with one of our agents. Our team would be happy to walk you through your options and find out how you can save.
Did that answer your question?