My adjuster has arranged for a contractor and I have decided to withdraw the claim, will Johnson be paying for the inspection?

If your adjuster has requested a contractor attend your home to inspect the damage, then they will pay for the inspection. If you then choose to authorize any repairs and withdraw the claim, you are responsible to pay the contractor for those repairs directly.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).