Can I pay my bill or invoice online?
Customers can pay their Unifund Assurance Company insurance premiums via online banking.
Don't know your account number or payment amount? Find it online now! You'll need your policy number, email address and phone number on file to get started.
To start making payments using online banking, follow these three simple steps:
- Log into your banking institution's website
- Set up UNIFUND ASSURANCE COMPANY as a 'payee' using the account
number given online, on your policy document invoice or monthly bill.
- Follow the instructions to fill in the mandatory fields and submit the payment.
Here are some important points to keep in mind:
- Your account number can be found online through "View Payment Details". You'll need your policy number, email address and phone number on file for access.
- The format for the account number is 16 digits. For example, an account number would appear as: 123ABCAB12CD3456.
- Your account number can be found on your policy document invoice or monthly bill. View a sample bill/invoice.
- Do not include any spaces or additional characters in the account number.
- If you have multiple policies, each policy will need to be set up as a separate account.
- If you need further assistance, contact your banking institution's customer service team.
Did that answer your question?
Thank you for rating this answer.
Online Banking topics