I need to replace lost/damaged items. How does that work?

For an auto claim: Once a Claims Adjuster has assessed the damage, you are ready to make repairs or replace your vehicle. For repairs, you can choose your own shop, or we’ll help you find a trustworthy preferred vendor. If your vehicle cannot be repaired, the Claims Adjuster will coordinate a payment so that you can purchase a new vehicle.

For a home claim: Your Claims Adjuster will assess the damage. Then you can start working with a contractor to make repairs or shop for replacement items. Johnson will issue a payment for an agreed amount.

Did that answer your question?

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).