How do I change my address on file?

You can change your address on the Members Only website, or you can contact the Johnson Claims Department toll-free, 24/7, at 1.800.804.0087.

Did that answer your question?

Group Benefits topics

By accessing and browsing this Website, visitors accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (*Terms of use).