• Access your auto policy documents
Customer Help & Support
What is a Driving Record Abstract?
A driving record abstract may refer to one of several documents requested by your insurance company:
- Motor Vehicle Report or Abstract: This lists your class of driver’s license, convictions or suspensions, and sometimes the date of when you first obtained your license. The information provided in this report varies by province.
- Auto Plus Report: This report is a complete picture of an automobile insurance policy and claims history.
- Driver’s licence history: In Ontario, this report provides a detailed driver’s history including proof of successful completion of a Ministry-approved driver’s training course
- Statements from government insurers
Did that answer your question?