• Access your auto policy documents
Customer Help & Support
What information should I gather in the event of a car accident / claim?
Once everyone is safe, you'll need to write down some basic information:
- Driver's licence numbers
- Address and phone number for other driver(s)
- Car license plate number(s), including year and province
- Make, model, year of all vehicles
- Vehicle owner(s)' name and address
- Other owner/driver's insurance company, policy number and Service Specialist
- Your speed
- Other driver(s)' speed(s)
- Weather conditions
- Road conditions
- Number of passengers in each vehicle
- Damage to vehicles
For 24/7 assistance with your claim or to make a claim, call 1-800-804-0087.
Did that answer your question?