• Access your auto policy documents
Customer Help & Support
What information should I gather in the event of a car accident / claim?
Once everyone is safe, you'll need to write down some basic information:
• Driver's licence numbers
• Address and phone number for other driver(s)
• Car license plate number(s), including year and province
• Make, model, year of all vehicles
• Vehicle owner(s)' name and address
• Other owner/driver's insurance company, policy number and Service Specialist
• Your speed
• Other driver(s)' speed(s)
• Weather conditions
• Road conditions
• Number of passengers in each vehicle
• Damage to vehicles
For 24/7 assistance with your claim or to make a claim, call 1-800-804-0087.
Did that answer your question?